Redirack’s adjustable pallet racking offers a variety of storage solutions for practically any type of palletised products you may wish to store. Our system is totally flexible and can be designed to meet precise or bespoke criteria without sacrificing cost-effectiveness.
Increasing space in your warehouse or yard facility with pallet racking enables you to increase profit and productivity by maximising on the space you have available. By taking up minimal floor space and storing vertically in this format forklift trucks can be used to access the pallets holding the stock.
Redirack’s pallet racking is made from high-quality steel materials and offers a sturdy and safe storage solution that should be fixed to the warehouse or yard floor when mechanically loaded. It is strongly recommended that employees follow all necessary safety requirements to ensure the safe movement of the stock on the racking as well as ensuring racks are regularly checked for damage.
Types of pallet racking
Pallet racking can be arranged in several different configurations, depending upon your storage, speed, and stock accessibility requirements. The types of pallet racking we offer at Redirack include:
- Wide Aisle Racking
- Narrow Aisle Racking
- Very Narrow Aisle Racking
- Double Deep Racking
- Drive-In Racking
- Push Back Racking
- Dry Stack Boat Racking
- Carpet Racking
- Galvanised Racking
Our pallet racking systems are designed for strength and durability as well as ease of assembly, our comprehensive range of frames and beams ensures that there is a solution from Redirack for any storage challenge customers may have.
Redirack supply racking for various applications such:
Warehouse racking – customise racks to suit your specific needs
Drive-in pallet racking – pallets can be positioned front to back and stacked side by side, this is ideal for slow-moving or seasonal items and uses the FILO principle (first in, last out).
Industrial racking – heavy duty pallet racking to hold pallets and materials for the industrial sector.
We are always trying to meet our customers’ needs so if you have a specific pallet racking requirement, don’t hesitate to contact us to see how we can help.
Redirack’s pallet racking is manufactured in accordance with the SEMA (Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association) Code of Practice for the Design of Adjustable Pallet Racking and can also be offered as a design conforming to BS EN15512:2009 standards.
Features and Benefits
The features and benefits of pallet racking include:
- Pallet Rack frames are manufactured with single continuous uprights for maximum rigidity
- 3 post types give an extensive range of racking frame load capabilities
- A choice of beams ensuring a solution whatever the requirement
- We have a unique 6 point and 8 point bearing contact connectors
- Wrap around connectors provide additional lateral restraint from the connector improving lateral stability
- Closed box-beam construction minimises torsion and damage
- All Pallet Racking beams feature locking pins
- A double fixing footplate is standard to allow floor fixing both sides of the upright minimising rack post damage from twisting
Pallet Racking Accessories
Our pallet racking accessories here at Redirack include: