About Us – Redirack
Redirack is a Pallet Racking manufacturer, based in Cannock, Staffordshire that first started UK production in 1973.
Pallet Racking Manufacturers
Our UK production plant was originally based just outside Rotherham but relocated to Norton Canes, Cannock in Staffordshire, in 2014 following our acquisition by Stakapal Ltd. Our purpose built factory houses a wide range of modern manufacturing equipment including roll forming lines, press braking cells, robotic welders and a fully automated powder coating system. A bespoke warehousing facility at Burntwood keeps a wide range of standard products. This compliments our core business of project-based design, manufacture and installation.
Working alongside each client we address their specific requirements and design optimum rack solutions to solve their storage racks problem, our in-house design and project teams provide a concept to completion service from initial site survey through to design, manufacture and finally installation.
- Over 50 Years of manufacturing expertise
- Dedicated project & site management skills
- Full members of SEMA (Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association) and
FEM (European Federation of Materials Handling)
- In-house dedicated installation teams are all SEIRS (Storage Equipment Installers Registration Scheme) registered from Advanced Skills through to
Site Management capability
- In-house SARI inspectors (Sema Approved Rack Inspectors)
- Dedicated Technical Engineers local to your site providing a free site racking survey service
- In-house structural engineering experience
- Our in-house design and project teams providing concept to completion service from initial site survey through to design, manufacture and installation